Sunday, November 23, 2008

It Is Done

Our Todd gave up the tremendous fight he endured for a year yesterday, November 22, 2008 at 8:17 am. His suffering is mercifully over but we will miss him so much... he leaves a big, gaping hole. We're enjoying all the stories and comments from many, many people he's touched in his 39 years. It means so much. He lives on for us through these and the legacy of his beautiful artwork and we eagerly anticipate that Day when we will see him again.
For details regarding visitation (Monday) and services (Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 2:00pm) : GriffinLeggettHealey&Roth.com

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Jennifer,
You are a wonderful sister. I knew Todd and he was one of the most kind people I knew.
My thoughts go out to you.
Tracy Windham

Anonymous said...

Jennifer-
I was thinking of Todd recently and again today when I was shopping for clothes and remembered how he tried to instill some fashion sence into me in our first year of college- so I Googled his name and discovered his passing; belated condolence to you and your family... miss him even more. Dan

Jennifer said...

Thank you, Dan, for sharing how Todd left his impression on you, as he did with so many! He was a dapper dude! Miss him terribly and so happy that I get surprise "visits" from him through people who reach out to us like you. Have a blessed day and year. (Please look me up on FB -- https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.stephens.33821)

Jennifer said...

Tracy, I hope I responded to you way back when you posted... as I look at the date I'll have to say I was pretty numb around that time. Thank you for your sweet comments and for remembering Todd.